In 2002, the NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory (JPL) convened a a panel of female scientists and engineers to "discuss the paths they pursued to achieve careers in science-related fields". They also fielded questions from students. The audio from those discussions is available as the "Role Models at JPL" webcast.
- Dr. Andrea Donnellan, geophysicist
- Dr. Ayanna Howard, electrical engineer
- Shonte Wright, thermal systems engineer
- Jennifer Mindock, systems engineer
- JoAnne Alano, power electronics engineering intern
- Tracy Williams, systems engineer