Women blogging about science who have been recently added to the blog roll:
- The Afro Scientress is a science student in Australia. I especially like this post.
- Kate Seip, PhD student in neuroscience and former blogger at the Anterior Commissure ("The science of sex and mating, gender and attraction, pregnancy and parental behavior.") now blogs at Pure Pedantry
- Julia Heathcote's blog is the The Ethical Paleontologist, which focuses on earth sciences and paleontology.
- Talia Page blogs at Talking Science Abroad ("we're a new non-profit that's dedicated to bringing the latest discoveries, innovations, controversies and cures out of the lab and to the public. Our first stop: India.")
- Anne Marie Helmenstine, PhD, writes about chemistry for About.com at Anne Marie's Chemistry Blog, written for a non-technical audience.
- Kim Hannula is a "forty-something tenure geology professor at a public college in the Rockies" who blogs at "All of My Faults Are Stress Related"