Happy Mother's Day to all you mother-scientists and mothers of scientists!
Here are some great mother-scientist-appreciation posts I've been meaning to blog:
- Charles Hirshberg @ Popular Science: My Mother, the Scientist
- ScienceWoman: Trailblazing teacher and role-model: an interview with a woman scientist who went before
- Anna C. Page: My mother the computer programmer
- jill/txt: the value of a mother who loves technology
- Janet Stemwedel at Adventures in Ethics and Science: Mother's Day appreciation part 1, part 2, part 3
Tags: women in science, Mother's Day,